Why Choose A Prepaid Visa Gift Card
While this virtual Visa Gift Card is a great solution for any online buyer, it is especially useful for young people, frequent travelers and for those abroad. The primary benefits of your card are:
It is usable online wherever Visa Debit Cards are accepted or in any U.S. webshop that accepts Discover® Cards.
This prepaid card is not a credit card, thus not affecting your credit rating, nor is it attached to your bank account.
Its issued immediately, without an application process. Simply buy your non-reloadable card online, enter your current billing address and receive the card details immediately.
Important information is all in one place. Once registered on MyPrepaidCenter, you can easily check your remaining credit and transaction history in your account.
Visa Virtual Account Faq
A Visa Virtual Account is delivered via email and delivery may take up to 24 business hours from the time of purchase.
Visa Virtual Account is only redeemable online and the balance of the card must cover the full amount of the transaction. Heres a tip! If the Visa Virtual Account balance is less than the transaction total, then first use the Visa Virtual Account to buy an eGift card from the online merchant. When the merchants eGift card arrives, apply the merchants eGift card to your purchase and pay the remaining balance due with a debit or credit card.
Both Visa gift cards and Visa Virtual Account are redeemable wherever Visa is accepted, however, Visa Virtual Account are only redeemable online and the balance of the Virtual Account must cover the full amount of the transaction. Visa gift cards are shipped via USPS or UPS, depending on the shipping method selected. Visa Virtual Account are delivered via email.
Difference Between Gift Cards Egift Cards
Gift cards come in all shapes, sizes, and brands and basically, you can get a printed, plastic gift card or an electronic gift card or eGift card. Which is better and which one is more preferred?
Both types of gift cards come in different denominations from as low as $5 to as high as $250 or even more. However, printed gift cards or plastic/cardboard gift cards are physical cards that are usually hand-given or from the mail. These cards may be used in an actual store or restaurant and online but this may depend on the instructions on how to use the card. It could take a long time for an actual gift card to get to the recipient. When you order a gift card to be sent to a recipient, it will be sent via snail mail or delivered by a special courier. This could take days to do so.
On the other hand, electronic cards or e-cards are sent through email and may be used in an actual store or online store. These may or may come with a personalized message and are received as soon as you purchase the e gift card from the online store. And as soon as these are received, the recipient can immediately use it.
When it comes to convenience when buying online, both types of gift cards are very efficient. All you need to do is to visit the storeâs official website and make a purchase. Upon check out, choose âgift cardâ to pay for your purchases. The amount will be deducted from the amount you have on the card and the balance is kept for a specific amount of time.
Recommended Reading: How To Use Target E Gift Card In Store
Are There Any Fees When Using A Prepaid Visa Gift Card
When making a purchase outside the United States, a foreign transaction fee of up to 2% will be added to the purchase amount. In addition, some merchants may charge a small transaction fee, conversion fee , or holding/authorization fee. Be sure your balance can cover any possible fees to avoid declined payments.
Making A Purchase With Your Visa Gift Card
- What if I change my mind and want to cancel a purchase?
If a merchant cancels a purchase transaction for you, it may take three to seven business days for the cancellation to show up on your Visa Gift card record and for the funds to be credited to your card and available for use. Check the balance on your card, either online or by phone, to see when your cancelled purchase transaction has been processed. Refer to the back of your card for the web site address/phone number of the financial institution that issued your card.
- Why was my Visa Gift card declined?
- Your card may have expired. Check the expiry date printed on the front of your card. In this case, let the merchant know how much remaining balance you have on your card. The merchant may split the transaction and allow you to pay for part of your purchase with the Gift card, and then the remaining part of your purchase with another form of payment, such as a credit, debit or cash.
- Your remaining card balance may be less than the value of the item you wish to purchase.
- Merchants who only possess a manual imprint machine cannot accept Gift cards which have the phrase “ELECTRONIC USE ONLY” printed on the front of the card.
- Some internet merchants use fraud protection software that may decline a Gift card purchase transaction.
- Your card may not be activated or registered yet. Follow the activation and registration instructions that came with the card, or contact the card issuer
Recommended Reading: How To Pay Airbnb With Gift Card
How Are Express Egift Cards Delivered
Express eGift Cards are delivered as follows:
- Your recipient will receive an email message from GiftCards.com that contains your message, selected video or picture and a link to the eGift card.
- The link will take the recipient to the eGift card where it can either be printed, redeemed online, or shown to the clerk at checkout in the merchant location.
- In some cases, the merchant may specify that an eGift card must be used online. Please refer to redemption instructions on this page, directly underneath the card image, for specific instructions.
- You will also receive a confirmation email. If the recipient does not receive the merchant eGift card, instruct the recipient to check email as well as any SPAM or promotion folders or automatic filters for an email from GiftCards.com.
Are Gift Cards Safe To Use
Despite the permissible uncertainties, many experts say gift cards perform safer gifts than cash. There is some tracking available, especially if you buy the gift card online, says Shelley Hunter. Transaction certificates and email records contain important information, like the time and date, stamp and gift card number, and the credit or debit card used to make the buy.
Besides, if the gift card is squandered or stolen, but you have evidence of purchase, customer service may track down the card or issue a replacement. That cannot occur if you just have a $20 bill, Hunter says. Registering the gift card online can improve fast-track the process.
Not all retailers offer this feature, but some, adding Disney and Subway, do. If you are dealing with a gift card from a financial service company like Visa card or MasterCard, you can contradict those charges just like if it were a credit card, Hunter says.
Protections may vary from a gift card to gift card, so follow and read the terms and conditions carefully, say Juliana Gruenwald Henderson, a spokesperson for the Federal Trade Commission. This will also support to inform you of any card acceptance or inactivity fees.
Also Check: Uber Gift Certificates
Visa Or Mastercard Virtual Account
Visa or Mastercard Virtual Accounts can be used for online purchases at any store where those cards are accepted. You or your recipient will have almost unlimited spending options! Its simple to personalize Visa and Mastercard Virtual Accounts with a photo and custom message. The Virtual Account will be emailed to the recipient. Easy!
*Visa and Mastercard Virtual Accounts do not qualify for G-Money rewards
- Number of items here
Apple Account Balanceredeem Shop Repeat
Redeem Apple Gift Cards or add money directly into your Apple Account Balance anytime. Then use it to pay for Apple products, accessories, apps, games, music, movies, TV shows, iCloud, you name it.
Apple Gift Cards are solely for the purchase of goods and services from the Apple Store, the Apple Store app, apple.com, the App Store, iTunes, Apple Music, Apple TV, Apple Books and other Apple properties. Should you receive a request for payment using Apple Gift Cards outside of the above, please report it to the Canada Revenue Agency .
Don’t Miss: How To Use Gift Card On Doordash
What If Someone Makes A Copy Of My Printed Express Egift Card
You must safeguard your eGift card for your own protection. If someone makes a copy of your eGift card and redeems it for the full amount, your copy will have no value. No matter how many copies are made, the value of the eGift card is tied to the gift card number. When that number is used, the value of the purchase is deducted from the eGift card.
Where Can Express Egift Cards Be Used
You can use your eGift card at any U.S. Express, Express Men Stores, or Express Factory Outlet stores and at www.express.com.
Please note that most GiftCards.com merchant eGift cards can be used at the merchants retail location and online at the merchants website. However, since every merchant is different, please refer to their specific terms and conditions on this page, directly underneath the card image.
Read Also: Airbnb Gift Card Balance
What Are Gift Vouchers
Gift vouchers are printed paper gifts available in pre-determined values that can be spent in specific stores. They can be single brand gift vouchers or multi-retailer gift vouchers. Multi-retailer gift vouchers have the additional benefit of being redeemable in more than one store or brand. Gift vouchers and multi-retailer Gift vouchers can be used as full or part payment of items at the checkout of participating stores and are often used as an alternative to cash.
If you’re a non-UK resident looking to buy gifts for a friend or relative in the UK, you can choose from our range of gift vouchers and gift cards and have them delivered direct. This includes a free personalised greetings card, so the recipient knows who to thank.
We accept payments from 20+ countries
Mastercard® and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Using Itunes On A Computer
You May Like: Doordash Red Card Delight Number
How To Get Gift Card Online
Buying a gift card online is simple, secure and fast no waiting in line and no having to mail a card in time for a special occasion. You can buy a card online and get it delivered to the recipient in a matter of minutes. The Kroger Family of Stores offer more than 200 types of gift cards, from big name brands, Happy cards you can use in different stores and even Visa and Mastercard gift cards that can be used anywhere these providers are accepted. As Kroger sells cards for so many places, you can buy multiple online gift cards at the same time with no need to shop around. Browse our full range of gift cards online.
Change Gift Card Order
After your gift card order has been placed, we can’t change the type of gift card you selected. However, we can cancel Print-at-Home orders so you can place a new order. If you ordered a Print-at-Home gift card, for help.
- You need to verify the payment method used for the original purchase when you print a Print at Home gift card or re-send an email or text message gift card.
- You can create up to 400 Email and Print at Home gift cards on the same order, but purchases of gift cards from Amazon.com and its affiliated websites are limited to up to $10,000 for any customer in a single day.
- Physical Amazon.com gift cards are delivered with FREE One-Day shipping when you select One-Day shipping at checkout. For more information, go to .
Was this information helpful?
You May Like: Gift Card Bin Store Locator
Can I Use Paypal To Buy A Visa Gift Card
You may presently use PayPal strictly for making payments, but did you know that PayPal sells gift cards for popular brands? PayPal Digital Gifts allows second chance checking with no opening deposit for users to send gift cards to friends and family. Plus, choose from hundreds of brands, including Amazon, Home Depot, iTunes, Best Buy, and more!
We Are The Grandmother Of All Gift Cards
While you can buy gift cards practically anywhere, Gift Card Granny is the place where you can give and receive. By offering a discount or cash back rewards, you save money with every purchase. What’s more, having been in the industry since 2009, we are a reliable source when it comes to gift cards. We give you the opportunity to create custom gift cards by adding your logos, pictures or messages to cards from Visa Gift Card, Mastercard Gift Card and many various national brands. Whether youre an individual or a corporation looking for the perfect way to show someone your appreciation, we can get these prepaid gift cards to you fast.
You May Like: Uber Eats Physical Gift Card
Can I Buy An Express Egift Card For Myself
You can buy an Express eGift Card for yourself. To do so, enter your own email address in the Recipient Email fields, and enter your own name as the recipient name. Complete the transaction normally. When you receive your eGift card alert , follow the instructions in the message to retrieve and redeem your eGift card.
Visa Gift Card Shipping & Delivery Faq
Gift cards may be shipped to valid street addresses within the United States. We will accept orders from an APO address, but can only ship gift cards to residents of the United States. International orders will not be accepted.
You can place an order for Visa gift cards in bulk at OmniCard.com.
Visa eGift cards are delivered as follows:
- Your recipient will receive an email message from Giftcards.com that contains a link to the Visa gift card.
- The link will take the recipient to Giftcards.com and prompt the user to enter the email address that received the eGift card and a captcha must be completed. From there, they will be taken to a page that has a link to the activation page.
- You will also receive a confirmation email. If the recipient does not receive the merchant eGift card, instruct the recipient to check their email as well as any SPAM or promotion folders or automatic filters for an email from Giftcards.com.
- Please refer to the Activation page to redeem your gift card. If the gift card does not arrive within the expected time frame, contact Customer Service for assistance at 877-944-3822 or visit our Contact Us page. Please have the invoice number and the recipients email address available prior to making the call for fast assistance.
Also Check: Check My Arch Card Balance
Are There Any Restrictions When Paying With An Instant Visa Gift Card
Your card should be accepted on any U.S. website that accepts Discover® Cards as a payment method or Visa Debit Cards internationally. It cannot be used for recurring bill payments, memberships, subscriptions, hotel and/or car rental reservations, or getting cash at ATMs. Depending on the merchant, split tender payments may be declined, extra fees or restrictions may apply. Be sure the prepaid balance of your card can cover the total amount of your order.