About American Eagle Outfitters
American Eagle Outfitters is a US-based retailer that offers highquality, on-trend clothing, accessories and personal care products at affordable prices under its American Eagle and Aerie brands. Styled as an American jeans brand rooted in authenticity and self-expression, American Eagle stands for individuality, freedom and difference.
Operating more than 1,000 stores globally, American Eagle aims to use fashion clothing, jeans and apparel to empower their customers to reveal their true selves to the world their style, their creativity, their stories, their strengths. AE celebrates those who wont be contained by someone elses labels. Real individuals with passion and purpose.
In addition to operating Tailgate, the ultimate destination for graphic tees and more, American Eagle also showcases Aerie, selling intimates, apparel, swim and activewear. With an emphasis on body-positive fashion, Aerie aims to make everybody comfortable in their clothing. Their online campaign, #AerieREAL embraces a no retouching policy for photos.
With the launch of MOOD, a wellness and personal care product line, AE has expanded its commitment to customers well being. The gender-neutral collection features a broad range of personal care products, bath essentials and aromatherapy with six unique scents for the mind and body, including one hundred percent hemp-derived CBD products for bath and body.
You Can Get Similar Rewards Without Opening A Credit Card
Most of the benefits you get with the American Eagle Credit Card are the same as if you simply joined the AEO Connected program. Its free to join and Full Access members receive $10 in rewards for every 2,500 points, and Extra Access members receive $15 for 2,500 points. Membership also gets the same types of discounts and members-only sales events as you get with the American Eagle Credit Card.
What Are The Best Rewards Credit Cards
Many credit card companies offer special offers for signing up. To be approved for one of these reward credit cards, you’ll have to have a decent credit score. Premium credit cards can have hefty fees.
- Citi Double Cash Card is an easy to use credit card with 2% unlimited cash back on every purchase you make. There are no annual fees.
- Chase Freedom Card boasts a high 5% cash back on rotating categories. There are no annual fees.
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card has a high 3x points towards multiple categories: dining, travel, gas, and steaming. There are no annual fees.
- Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card was named “the Best Travel Card” by CNBC in 2018. 2x miles on every purchase every day. It does have an annual fee of $95.
- Blue Cash Prefered from American Express best for streaming video subscriptions, groceries, gas, and commuting. Upwards to 6% cashback on some categories but has a $95 annual fee.
Also Check: How Do I Use Uber Gift Card
Is Vanilla Gift Legit
Answer: This is a scam. Or you can take it to your local bank, NOT cash it, report the fraud and let them track it down. Question: I have been buying vanilla gift cards for about two years, never had a problem till now. I tried to use it and they told me that I couldnt use it.
Learn More About The American Eagle Outfitters Ae
|To redeem online, enter the gift card number and pin number at the checkout payment step.In-Store Mobile Redemption InstructionsRecipient:To redeem your eGift Card from a mobile device display the barcode, gift card number and associated PIN to the cashier at the time of purchase. Cashier:Scan the barcode off of the mobile device and/or hand key the gift card number and associated PIN into the POS.|
|Features||We are America’s favorite jeans brand. Empowering you to express your individual style. We believe that with the right pair of jeans, we all can do, be or create anything. Find the fit that brings out your truest self in stores, through the app or at AE.com. #WeAllCan|
Also Check: Does Giant Eagle Sell Target Gift Cards
American Eagle Credit Card Review
The AEO Connected Credit Card, or simply the American Eagle Credit Card, may be useful if you love to shop at American Eagle Outfitters. However, little about the card sets it apart from free membership in the AEO Connected customer loyalty program.
Its also worth noting that American Eagle also offers the AEO Connected Visa Credit Card, which is virtually the same as the AEO Connected Credit Card. The difference: The AEO Connected Visa Credit Card works at those locations and anywhere that accepts Visa. It also earns 5 points for every $1 spent at places that accept Visa. The AEO Connected Credit Card works only at American Eagle Outfitters and Aerie stores.
That said, this review focuses on the American Eagle Credit Card, and not the Visa version. Youre likely better off using a different rewards credit card and joining the AEO Connected program.
Use the CardCruncher tool to find the best rewards card for you, and read on to learn all you need to know about the American Eagle Credit Card.
Bottom Line: Should You Apply For The American Eagle Credit Card
Whether the American Eagle Credit Card is worth it depends on your shopping habits. If you shop regularly at American Eagle, it could make sense. For most people, however, its better to get a more versatile cash-back credit card and to sign up for the AEO Connected loyalty program. That way, youll double dip with better cash back, and still get American Eagle rewards points. Check out the CardCruncher tool to find the right card for youand start cashing in on all your spending.
Also Check: Where To Buy Hellofresh Gift Cards
Review: American Eagle Outfitters Credit Card
- You need Good credit to get the VISA. There are two American Eagle Credit Cards: the American Eagle VISA Card and the American Eagle Store Card. You need good or excellent credit to get the VISA and only fair credit to get the store-specific version. But it doesnt really matter which one youre approved for, as both are only worthwhile for AEO purchases. Nevertheless, you can check your credit score for free on WalletHub.
- Solid rewards. In addition to 20% off your first American Eagle or Aerie purchase, the AEO credit cards offer 15 points per $1 spent at the two brands store locations as well as on AE.com. The American Eagle VISA also gives you 5 points per $1 spent elsewhere. That might not sound like a lot, given that the average rewards card offers a bit more than 1 point per $1 spent. But it actually works out to 1% to 15% back, considering that 1250 points are redeemable for $5 in-store credit. Thats not the most rewarding package among retailer-affiliated packages, but its still pretty good.
- Average interest rate. Both American Eagle Outfitters credit cards charge interest at an annual rate that is just above the store-card average of 24.14% and nearly double the 13.07% average among credit cards for people with excellent credit, according to WalletHub research. So you dont want to carry a balance from month to month with either American Eagle credit card.
How Can I Get Cash From A Vanilla Visa Gift Card
How to convert Visa gift cards to cash
You May Like: How To Add Spotify Gift Card
Where Can I Buy Cute Bathing Suits
Swimsuits for All has a helpful guide plus a glossary of swimsuit terms so you can find the perfect fit no matter your silhouette.
- Shop for swimsuits at Swimsuits for All.
- Shop for swimsuits at ASOS.
- Shop for swimsuits at ZAFUL.
- Shop for swimsuits at Lands End.
- Shop for swimsuits at Aerie.
- Shop for swimsuits at SummerSalt.
Aeo Connected Credit Card Vs Aeo Connected Visa Credit Card
American Eagle Outfitters offers two credit cards that are very similar the AEO Connected® Credit Card and the AEO Connected® Visa® Credit Card. The main difference between the two cards is that the AEO Connected® Credit Card is a store card. That means it can only be used at AEO and Aerie stores and at ae.com and aerie.com. In comparison, the AEO Connected® Visa® Credit Card can be used anywhere Visa is accepted, so you can earn points on all purchases made with your card.
Recommended Reading: Where Can You Use A Best Buy Gift Card
What Are The Best Casino Rewards Programs
If you frequent casino resorts, it might be worth considering a casino membership program. Smaller brands will offer free buffet dinner passes, play vouchers, and free nights. Larger brands will have a chain of casinos and resorts to earn rewards from.
- Winstar is a stand-alone casino in Thackerville, Oklahoma is the worlds largest casino in the world. With a rewards program that lets you earn points for concierge treatment and free nights.
- M Life – This program encompasses every property under MGM Resorts InternationalÃ¢â¬â¢s umbrella. Meaning: It offers rewards at more properties than any other program in Las Vegas. M Life has a partnership with Hyatt to earn credit toward World of Hyatt elite status and receive a matched M life Rewards tier level.
- Ceasers Reward has a portfolio of properties that also offers several low-cost options for those who may want to stretch their vacation budget over several trips to Vegas.
How To Get The Most Savings At American Eagle And Aerie
Looking for more ways to save on all your favorites at American Eagle and Aerie?
- Shop Black Friday at American Eagle and Aerie. You can expect deals like 40% off and 10 pairs of panties for $32.
- Spend $50 or more online at either store and get free shipping.
- Refer a friend to Aerie and get 25% off, refer 3 friends get a free bra!
- Join the REALrewards program and earn savings when you shop at American Eagle or Aerie.
Recommended Reading: How To Send Starbucks Gift Card Via Email
What Are The Best Sites & Apps To Get Cashback Rewards
It’s best to start with online cashback sites. These sites have no commitments, no hidden fees, and they don’t require a credit check. All you need is an email to start.
Give users short surveys for users to cash out with Google Pay. Questions relate to recent visits to stores, restaurants, and landmarks. Other questions are on your experience with a Google property such as Youtube, Gmail, Apps in Google Play, or hardware devices. The payouts can go up to $20. Unfortunately, it’s only available on android.
You Can Use It Only At American Eagle Outfitters
Not to be confused with the American Eagle Visa Card, the American Eagle Credit Card doesnt work outside of American Eagle Outfitters or Aerie stores. If you want a credit card thats accepted by other retailers, youll need to apply for the American Eagle Visa card or some other non-store credit card.
Read Also: Where Can I Get Gift Card Online
Aeo Connected Visa Credit Card
The AEO Connected® Visa® Credit Card is virtually the same as the regular AEO Connected® card, but it can be utilized anywhere Visa is accepted.
Being a Visa card, this also opens up the opportunity for cash advances and the ability to utilize the card internationally although youll have some hefty foreign transaction fees .
Lets talk added perks. All of the following benefits apply to this card:
15 points per $1 spent at AEO/Aerie stores 2,500 points = $10 reward Buy 5 jeans, get 1 free Buy 5 bras, get 1 free Personal shopping day coupon 6 cardholder events each year Sign-up bonus
Flexibility to use anywhere Visa is accepted 5 points per $1 spent on all other Visa purchases
Most of these benefits have already been explained above, but lets discuss the final 2:
Flexibility to use anywhere Visa is accepted: This is a standard Visa card, so it can be utilized anywhere Visa is accepted, increasing your opportunities to utilize the card.
5 points per $1 spent on all other Visa purchases : This is a pretty hefty points bonus most other store-branded cards only offer 1 extra point per purchase outside of their family of stores.
American Eagle Gift Card Faqs
What types of gift cards does American Eagle accept?
American Eagle gift cards are issued as physical or eGift cards. Both types are accepted when shopping at American Eagle.
How much can I get an American Eagle gift card for?
Denominations range from $5 – $500 so its great for purchases big and small.
Can American Eagle gift cards be replaced?
Lost or stolen gift cards will not be replaced so make sure you keep track of your card.
Where can I use an American Eagle gift card?
Redeem your gift card at American Eagle or aerie locations or online at ae.com.
How many American Eagle gift cards can I use per order?
You can redeem up to 3 gift cards during checkout.
Where can I find my American Eagle gift card balance?
Also Check: Where Can I Buy A Marshalls Gift Card
What Are Other Popular Loyalty Programs
- began as a way for members to get free, fast shipping but has evolved to now offering access to original content, from movies, shows, ebooks, magazines, comics, music, and more. Amazon provides a credit card that often has a $30 gift card upon signing up along with 5% cash back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market, 2% cash back at restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores, with 1% cash back on other purchases. The card doesn’t have annual fees and foreign transaction fees. Add up these points and use them for your next Amazon.com purchase.
- TargetÃ¢â¬â¢s REDcard that you can get as a credit card or a debit card. Many customers consider a must-have because it’ll save shoppers 5% on every purchase, gives free shipping for online orders, an additional 30 days for returns with no annual fee, and access to RedCard Exclusives.
- Kohl’s Yes2You Reward allows members to earn 1 point for every dollar they spend at Kohls. On the first of every month, you’ll get a $5 reward for every 100 points earned. The points do expire after 30 days, so they should be redeemed frequently.
- Starbucks has an excellent program for rewards Ã¢â¬â just be sure to use the app to maximize the benefits. You can download the app and sign up for free. Every day there are Bonus Stars you can participate to earn on top of the two stars for every dollar spent with Starbucks. Stars can redeem add-ons like extra syrups, drink upgrades, and free items.
Get Rewarded For Shopping At American Eagle Outfitters
If you love shopping at American Eagle Outfitters or Aerie, youll earn rewards towards future AEO or Aerie purchases. Once you open a card, youre automatically enrolled in the AEO Connected loyalty program. You earn a healthy 15 points for each $1 you spend and get free standard shipping when shopping online. Once you reach 2,500 points, youll receive $10 to spend at American Eagle stores.
Youll also get a 20% off coupon on your birthday. Cardholders will receive emails throughout the year for six special sale events, too.
You May Like: Can You Use A Mcdonalds Gift Card On The App
Join Mypoints For Free And Get Gift Cards Shopping For Everyday Items
Brands will pay top dollar to keep their loyal customers engaged. One of the oldest methods is through loyalty reward programs. Whether it’s collecting stars for a free cup of coffee at Starbucks, free nights from spending with a travel card, or earning cashback from your weekly groceries, there are many opportunities for consumers to get more bang for their buck.Is it worth it to become a rewards member? There is potentially free money for the well-educated consumer. Some people maximize these perks to book global travel tours or get new home appliances at a fraction of the cost. We’ll answer your FAQs about rewards points to not only share how it works but how you can hack the system and earn more bonus points.
American Eagle Tips And Tricks
Find relaxed, on-trend styles at an affordable price at American Eagle Outfitters. Buy cool graphic tees from their Tailgate collection, celebrate every curve of your body with intimates from their aerie brand, or enjoy that 3-day music festival in comfortable American Eagle jeans. Whats more, find out how you can save some money at American Eagle.
Use an American Eagle Promo Code
Every now and then American Eagle will surprise shoppers with a promo code on their homepage. Past offers have included 20% off savings, special Tailgate Collection deals, and discounts on select clearance items. Promo codes are good for a limited time and are a great way to save some money during checkout.
Shop AE Clearance
You can catch some amazing deals when you shop American Eagle clearance. Browse tops, bottoms, shoes, and more. You can save up to 50% off items for both men and women. Filter by size, color, category, and price. American Eagle makes it easy for you to find exactly what you want.
Enroll in AEO Connected
American Eagle Outfitters offers a free rewards program called AEO Connected. If your bedroom is filled to capacity with the youthful spirit of American Eagle clothes and accessories, register for this program today! Heres a quick rundown of perks:
– Earn 10 points for every $1 you spend at American Eagle Outfitters or Aerie.- Get a free pair of jeans when you buy 5 jeans at regular retail price. – Score a 15% birthday voucher. – Enjoy exclusive offers.
Recommended Reading: How To Get Free Xbox Gift Cards