Sell It Via Reddit Or Facebook
Social networking sites like and Reddit are other places where you can sell your Amazon gift cards.
Reddit has a separate subreddit called r/giftcardexchange for trading unwanted gift cards. Users can create a post with all the necessary details and interested parties will contact to make the exchange happen. Additionally, subreddits like r/barter can also be a great place to do the same.
Facebook also has its own peer-to-peer platform called just like Craigslist which brings buyers and sellers together on the social network. Apart from that, you can search for groups that buy and sell gift cards in your area. Another way is to put up a post in your timeline or send a group message to a number of people to let them know about the offer.
How To Redeem An Amazon Gift Card Via The Website
The process is pretty similar if you go through Amazon’s website.
1. Head to Amazon and log in, then hover your mouse over the Account & Lists option in the top-right.
2. In the menu that appears, click Gift Card Balance.
3. You’ll see your current gift card balance and transaction history. To redeem a new gift card, click Redeem a Gift Card and enter its code.
Quick tip: Just like on the mobile app, you can set up an “auto-reload” schedule so your gift card never runs out of money. Just head back to the Gift Card Balance page and click Set up Auto-reload.
You can also redeem an Amazon gift card right from the checkout page. Under Add a gift card or promotion code or voucher, type your gift card number and then click Apply.
Nielsen Computer And Mobile Panel
Maybe, youre familiar with Nielsen, the world-renowned statistic gathering company. After all, they have the famous Nielsen family.
Well, Nielsen does more than monitor tv watching habits and they want to know your internet habits.
Just install their app and get rewarded just for your normal internet usage.
As simple as that.
Recommended Reading: Do I Have To Have A Red Card To Doordash
Shop With Rakuten & Earn Free Gift Cards
Get a $10 signup bonus from Rakuten that you can trade in for gift cards!
Rakuten is another cashback/coupon shopping site. Unlike Ibotta, Rakuten works through online stores only.
But heres a pro-tip: the workaround is to shop online and pick up your items in the local store if you prefer visiting retailers like Best Buy, Barnes & Noble, Walmart, or Kohls. I use this trick all the time to make sure Im maximizing rewards for every type of purchase I make.
What I like most about Rakuten is the handy browser extension that will alert you if the store youre shopping at has a cashback offer. It will also search for promo codes automatically and apply the best one that saves you the most on your shopping cart.
Rakuten and Amazon recently terminated their business relationship. While you cant trade in your Rukaten earnings for Amazon gift cards specifically anymore, you can get a check mailed to your address that you can cash into your bank account.
Sign up and get a $10 welcome bonus today. Also, you can earn an easy $20 reward for any friends that you refer, also.
And if you like Rakuten, give Honey a try, too. Honey searches the web and compares it to your online shopping cart which can help you save money elsewhere. The Honey browser extension works well with Amazon online shopping.
Why Have Amazon Stopped Taking Visa Credit Cards
The online retailer admits its decision is “inconvenient” for customers but insists it is in their best interests.
Visa accused the company of restricting choice.
It is understood Amazon is frustrated at a rise in so-called interchange fees – additional cross-border costs – which it believes have risen five-fold since Brexit.
Such fees, payable by Amazon itself or merchants on its platform, would erode margins and raise prices if passed on.
Recommended Reading: How To Use Target E Gift Card In Store
How To Earn Free Amazon Gift Cards
Aside from getting lucky and receiving gift cards from your friends or family, here are the best ways to get Amazon Gift Cards for free.
In this article, well go through ways to use your Amazon Gift Cards besides Amazon. While these methods work directly for people in the US, others can also benefit from most of the services using a VPN.
How To Add A Gift Card To Paypal Learn Simple Steps
Here comes the most exciting part of the topic. As I mentioned above, Amazon gift card holders can add their gift cards to PayPal wallets. The following are quick steps to follow to add a gift card from Amazon, American Express, MasterCard, and Discover to your personal PayPal account.
- PayPal login is the first step.
- Now navigate to the tab that says “wallet” on the home screen.
- After this, the option for “link a debit or credit card” will come to your view. Select it.
- On this page, select “Link a card manually”.
- Right here on this page, you will require to enter the information related to your gift cards such as card number, expiry date, and CVV number.
- Follow the simple step by step on-screen instructions and complete the procedure.
- Once you complete the procedure, you can use your gift card on PayPal.
Bonus Tip: Be informed that you can pay through your Amazon payment balance. Learn .
Read Also: Free $1000 Amazon Gift Card
They Offer Convenience But Can Come With Hidden Fees And End In Wasted Funds
Almost all retailers offer consumers gift cards as a way to shop or give money to friends, both in the online and brick-and-mortar variety. There are two types of gift cardsphysical and digital and each comes with a wide range of features and benefits. If youre interested in purchasing gift cards for others during the holiday season, or you want to buy them for yourself, it helps to understand how they compare with other payment methods.
The Most Comfortable Pillows For A Good Night’s Sleep
One thing you’ve probably overlooked spending your money on is upgrading your pillows. And a gift card is the perfect chance to do so. After testing some of the best pillows around, we found that this one from Xtreme Comforts are the only ones we want on our beds. It completely wowed our testers because the removable shredded memory foam allows you to fill the pillow to the exact firmness you prefer, and since it’s shredded, it stays fluffy for the best night’s sleep.
Recommended Reading: What Is The Delight Card For Doordash
How To Redeem Your Amazon Gift Card Code
Once youve earned your Amazon gift cards, its easy to add them to your account for future use .
Just do the following:
- Go to Amazon.com, login and then go to:
- On the gift card redemption page, just enter your gift card claim code that you received in the box.
- Hit the Apply to your balance button and the gift card will be added to your Current Gift Card Balance. Heres mine as I was adding a bunch of claim codes recently.
Once youve added your Amazon gift card codes to your account, the credit will be ready and waiting when you finally decide to buy something.
Questions About Using Your Phone Number
1) How do I use my phone number?To use, visit a participating store, provide your phone number to the cashier or kiosk and specify the amount you want to add. Upon payment, an Amazon.ca Gift Card will be automatically purchased and claimed to your Amazon Balance if your number is verified. If your phone number is unverified, some stores will provide you a printed receipt with an Amazon.ca Gift Card Claim Code.
To verify your phone number, login to Your Account, and click on Login and security, then click on Add next to Mobile Phone Number, you will be prompted to select a country code from a drop down menu and enter your phone number. A verification code will be sent to you via SMS. Enter the code to confirm that you are in possession of the mobile phone number you are linking to your account. For security purposes, you may have to re-enter your Amazon password. Once this is complete, your mobile phone number will be linked to your account and you can complete Amazon Cash transactions using that phone number.
Read Also: Www.apple.com/go/gcb/us
Buy An Amazon Gift Card For Your Preferred Country
Get your Amazon gift card online with PayPal or any other of our many payment methods. Use your gift card credit to shop without a credit card on the worlds largest online retailer website. This gift card is also a great alternative to linking a personal bank card with your account. Once redeemed, your Amazon credit never expires. Use it whenever it suits you and enjoy some retail therapy without even having to leave your house!
Get Amazon Gift Cards From Amazon Itself
My 12 best ways to get Amazon gift cards didnt include the following ways to make money because Amazon itself offers these methods. But theyre definitely worth mentioning and they may be just the thing you need today:
- Mechanical Turk: Amazon will put you to work doing data entry or maybe even some copy editing and then pay you with its own gift cards. You wont earn a living wage in the United States but if youre looking for extra money and you can work quickly, give Mechanical Turk a try.
- Reload Bonus: If you have an existing gift card and reload it with an additional $100, Amazon will toss in an extra $5. This wont help if you dont already have $100. But still, if youre going to spend the money on Amazon anyway, reload your gift card before shopping the 5% payoff is a nice earning rate, for not much work at all.
- Amazon Trade In: If you have any old electronic devices, Amazon has a Trade In Program for eligible items. You could earn free amazon gift cards for trading in your old cell phones, video games, or old amazon devices.
- Amazon Prime Visa Rewards Credit Card: This isnt one you want to use over and over, but when you sign up for an Amazon Prime Visa Credit Card, Amazon will apply $100 to your amazon gift card balance. I dont recommend doing this unless youre already shopping for a new credit card. If you dont have the ability to pay off your credit card every month in full, you will end up paying more in interest than the money youre earning in perks.
Don’t Miss: How Does An Uber Gift Card Work
Swap Your Mastercard Visa Or Amex Gift Card For An Amazon Gift Card
At this point, you could start using your Mastercard, Visa or for purchases on Amazon. The problem is, though, that Amazon doesnt let you divide purchases among multiple cards. So if you have a $30 gift card, you cant make purchases for more than $30. And if you make a purchase for less, youll be stuck with a small remaining balance that is even more difficult to use.
The trick to get around this is to use your Mastercard, Visa or Amex gift card to buy an Amazon gift card. With Amazon gift cards, the full amount can be credited to your purchase, and any additional funds required can be paid with your regular credit card.
An Incredible Smart Speaker With A Screen
Start 2020 off a little smarter by getting yourself a smart speaker. The Echo Show 5 is the perfect size for any space as it’s the compact version of the Show model. I gifted myself one of these this year and I use it every single day to see timers, get news updates, and even make video calls. Plus, it’s our favorite smart speaker with a display, so you can’t go wrong.
Read Also: Can You Convert Zola Store Credit To Cash
Applying A Gift Card Balance To Your Order
How To Spend Google Play Credit On Amazon
Did you just receive Google Play credit via email? Well, dont worry, because today we will explain you how you can spend your Google Play Credit on Amazon. It is good to know that you can use your Google Play credit to buy almost anything from most popular online stores, but there are still some restrictions and exceptions to this rule.
Redeeming Your Gift Card
- Open the Google Play Store
- Tap the Menu button and select Redeem
- Type the code when prompted and select Redeem.
After you redeem your gift card, you can start spending it any way you want. Today we will teach you how to spend it on Amazon, but we have to mention that you can only buy Kindle apps with it.
In other words, you will NOT be able to buy any virtual or tangible consumer products from Amazon, but you will still be able to purchase applications for your Amazon Kindle. Before you can do this, you will need to enable sideloading, which allows you to install applications from other sources. We have to remind you that Amazon App Store is the only official and recognized source for Kindle.
So, enable the Unknown Sources option that allows you to install applications from third party sources by doing the following:
- From the top of home or main screen swipe down and select More
- Tap on Device -> Allow Installation of Applications and turn Unknown Sources ON
Google Play Credit: How To Send It
You May Like: How Do I Activate My Mcdonald’s Arch Card
A Reusable Straw For Sustainable Sipping
Let’s leave single-use straws in the 2010s. Start the new year a little more sustainable and ditch plastic straws by getting yourself a reusable straw. With the FinalStraw, you won’t forget your straw because it comes in a convenient carry case that doubles as a keychain. So as long as you remember your keys, you’ll remember your straw.
What Does It Cost Me To Use Amazon Pay
It costs you nothing. Using Amazon Pay adds no fees to your transaction with the merchant. Your purchase incurs no transaction fee, no membership fee, no currency conversion fee, no foreign transaction fee, and no other fees. Your card issuer, however, may add a foreign transaction fee if your card was issued in a country different from the merchant’s, as well as any other fees described in the terms and conditions for your card.
You May Like: Where Can You Get Airbnb Gift Cards
Ways To Trade/sell Your Amazon Gift Card For Cash
by Saeed – Last Updated September 24, 2020
How do you trade or sell your Amazon gift cards for cash?
Here is a scenario:
Lets say somebody bought you a generous $500 .
You are beside yourself.
You thank them a thousand times and cant wait to use the card.
The only problem is that you dont actually need anything that Amazon sells . Lets just say you would rather have that $500 in cash because you have to pay your rent or some other bill.
Need Easy Extra $300+/Month for Free?InboxDollarsDaily Goodie BoxPanda ResearchKashKickSurvey JunkieSwagbucks
Amazon wont exchange the card for you with cash. And if you were to buy something and then return it, they could only credit your account, which gets you nowhere.
You cant ask your friend to take the card back and give you cash instead.
So what can you do?
How Do I Make A Payment
When you see that Amazon Pay is an accepted payment method for a product or service that you want to purchase, just click the Amazon Pay logo or button, enter your Amazon.com email address and password, and then choose your payment method. Some charitable organizations also take donations via Alexa. For more information about making payments using Amazon Pay, see .
Don’t Miss: Doordash What Is The Red Card For