Performing A Walmart Gift Card Check Over The Phone
If you cant access the online Walmart platform or visit the store, you can call the companys customer support at 537-5503. You must have the gift card by your side so that you can disclose all the necessary details to the agent. They will find the card information in their system and tell you the exact amount left on it.
Can I Add More Money To My Walmart Visa Gift Card
The answer is no you cant possibly reload Walmart gift card
Who Do I Contact If I Have Walmart Visa Gift Card Problems?
If youre having issues with your Walmart gift card, simply call the customer support at 1-866-633-9096
Are There Any Restrictions On Using The Card?
The answer is yes, there are a few restrictions to note. For instance,
- Unable to use it for recurring automatic payments.
- Redeemable only in the U.S.
- Cannot make cash withdraws at an ATM.
At this point, I think I have to drop my pen if you still have further questions on how to check walmart visa gift card balance. Go ahead and use the comment box below to ask, we will give you feedback within some hours.
Walmart Egift Card Details
The Walmart eGift Card has no fees or expiry date, and is redeemable for merchandise at participating Walmart retail locations in Canada, or it can be redeemed online at walmart.ca. This eGift Card cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law. Void if reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash. Unused eGift Cards may not be transferred for value. This eGift Card will not be replaced if lost, stolen or used without your consent. This eGift Card may not be used to purchase other Gift Cards or eGifts. The balance of this eGift Card cannot be applied towards credit card balances. Returns of merchandise purchased with an eGift Card will be credited to a gift card only. Walmart reserves the right to cancel card if obtained illegally . **PROTECT THIS CARD LIKE YOU WOULD CASH**
Read Also: Apple.com/go/gcb/us
Performing A Walmart Gift Card Check In Person
To check the balance of a Walmart gift card in person, do the following:
Calling The Gift Card Company
Recommended Reading: Can You Add Mcdonalds Gift Card To App
Walmart Gift Card Support Phone Number #: 800
- May 02, 2021 ·The reason customers call 800-411-7942 is to reach the WalMart Gift Card Support department for problems like Track an Order, Return an Order, Refund a Charge, Missing Item, Update Account Info. As far as we can tell, WalMart has call center locations in California and you can call during their open hours Mon-Sun: 8am-10pm EST.
How To Check Walmart Visa Gift Card At Walmart Stores
If you intend to shop at any Walmart store, you can ask the cashier to check the balance of your gift card at any cash register. Make sure you know the balance of your gift card before making a purchase. Should the item is greater than the balance your transaction may be declined.
Note that when paying for something that is larger than the funds on your Walmart Visa gift card, you may opt for another form of payment for the remaining amount. Let the cashier be aware of the specific amount youd like to use from your Walmart Visa gift card. The remaining balance can be paid using a debit card, credit card or cash.
Read Also: Free $1000 Amazon Gift Card
Your Web Browser Is Not Accepting Cookies
Please enable cookies in your browser or switch to a newer web browser. You may also browse the Walmart Canada flyer without cookies.
Making A Purchase With Your Visa Gift Card
- What if I change my mind and want to cancel a purchase?
If a merchant cancels a purchase transaction for you, it may take three to seven business days for the cancellation to show up on your Visa Gift card record and for the funds to be credited to your card and available for use. Check the balance on your card, either online or by phone, to see when your cancelled purchase transaction has been processed. Refer to the back of your card for the web site address/phone number of the financial institution that issued your card.
- Why was my Visa Gift card declined?
- Your card may have expired. Check the expiry date printed on the front of your card. In this case, let the merchant know how much remaining balance you have on your card. The merchant may split the transaction and allow you to pay for part of your purchase with the Gift card, and then the remaining part of your purchase with another form of payment, such as a credit, debit or cash.
- Your remaining card balance may be less than the value of the item you wish to purchase.
- Merchants who only possess a manual imprint machine cannot accept Gift cards which have the phrase “ELECTRONIC USE ONLY” printed on the front of the card.
- Some internet merchants use fraud protection software that may decline a Gift card purchase transaction.
- Your card may not be activated or registered yet. Follow the activation and registration instructions that came with the card, or contact the card issuer
Also Check: Can You Use A Mcdonalds Gift Card On The App
Missing Egift Card Email Lost Or Stolen
- Walmart.com eGift Cards
- Resend the eGift Card from your account
- Sign into your account
- From Purchase History, select See Details on the order to see the Resend option
Option : Call Customer Service
Lastly, you can also check the balance on your card by calling customer service at 1-877-937-4098. A representative can help you with any questions you may have about your balance or transactions.
If after checking your Walmart MoneyCard balance, you notice any suspicious or transaction you did not make, heres what to do:
right away. Heres how to connect to a live representative call.
You May Like: How Do Visa Gift Cards Work
More Frequently Asked Questions About Walmart Visa Gift Card
What can I use my Walmart Visa Gift Card for?
You can use your Walmart visa gift card to purchase items online, in-store, and by phone or mail. To enable you have access to the different options on your card, its best to register your card.
Are There Restrictions to Use Walmart Visa Gift Card?
There are some restrictions on Walmart Visa gift card. Some of them are:
- You may be unable to use it for repetitive or frequent automatic payments.
- Walmart Visa gift cards can only be redeemed in the United States of America.
- You cannot make cash withdrawals at an ATM.
Can I Top-up My Walmart Visa Card?
No. Walmart Visa gift cards are not reloadable.
What Is Walmarts Customer Support Line?
Contact their customer support on 1-866-633-9096
More About Walmart Visa Gift Card Balance Recipes
HOW DO I CHECK THE BALANCE ON A WALMART GIFT CARD –
HOW TO REPLACE A GIFT CARD FROM THE GROCERY STORE | GCG
FromEstimated Reading Time
HOW TO REGISTER A WALMART VISA GIFT CARD | SAPLING
HOW TO CHECK WALMART GIFT CARD BALNCE ONLINE?
FromEstimated Reading Time
HOW TO CHECK WALMART MONEYCARD BALANCE – GIFT CARDS
FromEstimated Reading Time
BASIC BLUE FLOWER WALMART EGIFT CARD
VISA GIFT CARDS | VISA
CHECK WALMART GIFT CARD BALANCE
HOW TO REGISTER ACTIVATE WALMART VISA GIFT CARD – YOUTUBE
HOW TO REDEEM WALMART GIFT CARDS | SAPLING
BUY WALMART GIFT CARDS | GYFT
DIGITAL GIFT CARD | WALMART CANADA
FAQS – WALMART VISA GIFT CARD
ACCOUNT ACCESS – WALMART VISA GIFT CARD
CHECK VISA GIFT CARD BALANCE | VISA
CHECK VISA GIFT CARD BALANCE | VISA
VISA GIFT CARD BALANCE MASTERCARD GIFT CARD BALANCE …
MASTERCARD REWARDS CARD | WALMART FINANCIAL
WALMART EGIFT CARDS
ACTIVATE WALMART MASTERCARD GIFT CARD – REVISI ID
BUY VISA GIFT CARDS | PREPAID BIRTHDAY, THANK YOU …
VISA AND MASTERCARD GIFT CARD BALANCE CHECK | GIFTCARDGRANNY
WALMART PREPAID MONEYCARD REVIEW – THE BALANCE
QUICK ANSWER: WHERE CAN YOU USE WALMART GIFT CARDS? KITCHEN
HOLIDAY GIFT CARD DEALS – WALMART.COM
FAQ: TARGET VISA GIFT CARD BALANCE | GIFTCARDGRANNY
Also Check: How To Use Gift Card On Doordash
Use Or Store Gift Cards/egift Cards
- Walmart Stores and Neighborhood Markets
- Walmart Gas Stations
- Sams Club stores
- During checkout you will reach the Payment Method screen
- Select Gift Card
- Add a new Gift Card or apply those already saved
- As cards are added, you will see them appear in your Purchase Summary
- If your order total is less than the amount on your Walmart Gift Card, the remaining amount will be available on your card for future purchases. If your order total is more than the amount on your Walmart Gift Card, you will need to pay for the balance with additional gift cards or a credit/debt card
Purchase And Reload Gift Cards With A
- Purchase and Reload Gift Cards with a Corporate Account Walmart Corporate Accounts are used to purchase Walmart Gift Cards, only. Corporate Account holders can purchase or reload gift cards right from our website, 24 hours a day.
You May Like: Amarktflow Gift Card
How Do I Register My Visa Gift Card
How To Check A Walmart Visa Gift Card Balance Online At Walmart Stores
If youre headed out to do some shopping at Walmart anyway, you can ask a store associate to check the balance of your gift card at any cash register. Be sure to know the balance of your gift card before making a purchase. If the item is greater than the balance your transaction may be declined.
Tip: When purchasing an item that is larger than the balance of your Walmart Visa gift card, you can use another form of payment for the remaining amount. Inform the cashier of the specific amount youd like to use from your Walmart Visa gift card. The remaining balance can be paid using a debit card, credit card or cash.
Also Check: How Do Visa Gift Cards Work
How To Register A Walmart Visa Gift Card
Unlike traditional gift cards that only allow you to shop at the store listed on the card, Walmart’s Visa Gift Card can be used at any retail outlet where Visa debit cards are accepted. This includes all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Cardholders may make online purchases from time to time with their Walmart cards, which could leave you unsure as to the current card balance. One way to keep track of the balance and the purchases you’ve made is to register your Walmart Visa Gift Card after you receive it.
Check Your Gift Card Balance Online
Follow these steps to check your gift card balance online.
- Visit the Walmart Visa Gift card page on this URL-www.walmartgift.com/wmgift.
- On this page, you will see a Check your Gift Card Balance section.
- Here, youll be asked to enter your Visa gift cards information such as Gift Card Number, 3-digit Security Code located at the back of your card, and the cards expiration date.
- After double-checking that the information youve entered is correct, click Check Balance.
- Your gift card balance will be immediately displayed on the screen.
You May Like: How To Use Gift Card On Doordash
How Do You Activate A Gift Card Without Buying It
Many gift cards are activated when theyre purchased, so they dont need to be activated by the recipient. However, some do need to be activated by the recipient before they can be used. You can activate a gift card by calling the merchant or accessing the provided URL and inputting the correct activation numbers.
Checking Your Visa Gift Card Balance Via A Call
Contacting customer care support is another option you can consider if you do not want to visit the webpage provided above. 1-866-633-9096 is an automated phone system that will provide you with instructions you must follow if you want to know how much balance you have left on your Walmart visa gift card. All of the instructions and information you will be asked to provide are for verification.
It will read out your gift card balance to you if all of the information you have provided is valid, and you can opt to speak with a customer care representative if you have more pressing issues.
You May Like: What Is The Red Card Used For Doordash
Why Cant I Use My Prepaid Visa Online
There are a number of possible reasons why a purchase could be declined: You dont have enough money left on your card. You havent activated or registered your card. The address you gave to make an online or phone purchase is different from the address you have on file with your prepaid card provider.
How To Receive Cash Back For The Unspent Walmart Gift Card Funds
Getting gift card cash back from Walmart is impossible unless the state-specific gift card laws require it.
Some states11 U.S. states and Puerto Ricohave statutes that oblige companies to reimburse buyers for the remaining gift card money if the cash back isnt higher than the prescribed maximum. For example, customers in California can return gift cards for cash if the remaining balance is lower or equal to $10. Residents in most other states with a cash back policy, including Maine, Vermont, Oregon, and Missouri, can claim up to $5.
Recommended Reading: Cant Use Vanilla Gift Card Online
Activate Check Balance And Find The Pin
- No activation is required for gift cards less than $250, eGift Cards or those that were part of a bulk purchase totaling less than 25 cards
- For your security, we will require you to activate any Walmart plastic Gift Cards purchased in an order of 25 cards and/or an order of $250 or more. An email with activation instructions is sent to the email address listed on the account at the time the order is placed. You will receive an email with a password to activate your Gift Card. If you cannot find this email, or did not receive one, please contact Walmart.com Customer Care.
Opens in new windowReturn to the top of this pageMoves to another location on this page