Combine Disney Gift Card Balances How To
In order to combine your Disney gift card balances, you simply need the gift cards and a couple of minutes of your time. To start, create an account at DisneyGiftCard.com and add two or more gift cards to the account. I have one main card I carry around and then I add any other cards I have purchased at a discount so I can transfer them to my main card.
As you can see here, I have a $100 Disney e-gift card I purchased from Raise. I dont have that physical card, but I can transfer the balance to my main card which I carry in my wallet.
Now, to transfer the balance between Disney gift cards click Transfer Balance as seen in the screenshot above. This will popup the balance transfer screen.
On the Disney Gift Card website youll want to select the card that the funds are coming from on the left side and the card they are going to on the right. As you can see, in this example I am going to transfer $100 from the Raise card to the Main card. My ending balance should be $105.82.
After clicking the green Transfer Balance button to confirm the transfer, your funds are now loaded on to the physical card. Additionally, the Disney gift card website confirms the successful transfer and shows the updated balance for both Disney gift cards.
Purchasing A Disney Gift Card Egift
Disney Rewards®Disney Rewards®
Please Note: When you purchase a Disney Gift Card eGift in the same order as other merchandise, because it requires shipment to more than one address , you will not be eligible for Free Shipping promotions.
How Do I Check My Disney Gift Card Account Balance
You can always find out the balance you have left on your Disney Gift Card. To check the balance:
- Log in: https://www.disneygiftcard.com/Manage.
- Enter your Account Number. This is the unique account number that identifies your Disney Gift Card.
- Enter the Extended Account Number value below. The EAN on the back of your card or listed on your eGift prevents fraudulent use of your card. This number is also sometimes called a security code or a PIN. If you do not see your EAN, you may need to remove the gray covering from the back of your card.
Don’t Miss: Door Dasher Red Card
$500 Disney Gift Card
How Should I Save For A Trip To Disney World
Target, Kroger, Sams Club, and elsewhere offer discount Disney gift cards. You get reasonable savings for your WDW vacation by buying discount Disney gift cards. Its pretty easier to spend your cash than Disney Gift Cards. So, buying Disney Gift Cards is a good way to save for your vacation.
- Target Red Card links into your checking account. It works like a debit card but only used at Target stores. Disney gift card is eligible for a 5% discount when you buy with a REDcard. As an entertainment product, you can buy Disney egift cards online with your Redcard as well. The 5% discount can add up as you buy more. Its like saving 5% on your entire Disney Vacation.
- A BJ Wholesale membership allows you to buy Disney gift cards at a 4% discount. The membership costs are as low as $10 a year. You can use Groupon to get a Discount BJ Wholesale Membership. Of course, if you always shop at BJs, the membership might be worth it anyway.
- Sams Club also offers a 4% discount on Disney Gift Cards for its members. Membership at Sams Club is as low as $40 through Groupon.
Don’t Miss: How To Use Target E Gift Card In Store
Ways To Use Egift Cards At Restaurants
My guess is that one day the point of sale will move closer to the table, possibly even bypassing the server altogether with a phone-initiated transaction that goes straight to the restaurants payment system. eGift cards will be easy to redeem because youll just push a button and send. Until then, below are three ways you can use an eGift card at a restaurant worry-free.
Where Can I Purchase
A Disney Gift Card is a great gift idea and available at multiple locations! They are available at the Walt Disney World® Resort, Disneyland® Resort, and multiple Disney store locations in the US, Canada and Puerto Rico. The cards are easily accessible at major retailers nationwide!
Dont feel like dealing with crowds or leaving the house? No problem! Jump on to shopDisney where the Disney gift card is available by mail or as an ecard. Perfect!
Recommended Reading: Home Depot Pro Xtra Reloadable Card
How To Redeem Disney Rewards Dollars Toward Airline Travel2
ONLY FOR DISNEY® PREMIER VISA® CARDMEMBERS
First, purchase airline tickets with your Disney® Premier Visa® Card.
- Any airline
- No block-out dates
- Book directly with the airline, a travel agent or travel website
Then pay yourself back by redeeming your Disney Rewards Dollars for a credit on your monthly statement.
- Must redeem within 60 days of purchasing your tickets
- Each Rewards Dollar is worth $1 when redeeming
- Do not load your Disney Rewards Dollars to a Disney Rewards Redemption Card
- Disney Rewards Dollars will be deducted directly from your account
- Must have and redeem at least 50 Disney Rewards Dollars from your account
- If you dont have enough Rewards Dollars to cover the entire price of your airline ticket, you can apply as many Rewards Dollars as you have for a statement credit toward the ticket price
Or redeem by phone by calling
Your credit will appear on your monthly Chase credit card statement within 1 2 billing cycles.
Sell Disney Store Gift Cards
Sell gift cards securely from The Disney Store with Raise’s online gift card marketplace. Your The Disney Store gift card will be listed in front of the thousands of buyers perusing our gift card exchange. To sell The Disney Store gift cards quickly, set the price between 2% and 20% off the original amount. The asking price is up to you, but it really depends on the popularity of The Disney Store gift cards. Remember, you can adjust the selling price of your gift card at any time.
|Its always free to list gift cards for sale.|
|Selling a Card||15% is deducted from the selling price when the card sells.|
|Electronic Delivery||Free||Over 90% of cards are delivered electronically. We send them to the buyer for you, free of charge.|
Shop, save and redeem your cards on the go
Recommended Reading: How To Delete A Payment Method On Doordash
Print The Egift Card Number At Home
Before going to the restaurant, print the eGift card on your home printer. If you received the eGift card via email, then print the entire email. If you received something elsesuch as a link to a website that shows the egift cardthen use a snipping tool to get a screenshot of the eGift card information. Then print the screenshot on your printer. As a last resort, simply jot the numbers down onto a sticky note and take it with you.
Disney Gift Cards For Free
Free Disney gift cards are not exactly free. Youll have to put in a little bit of effort to get them but you can earn free Disney gift cards without taking a survey.
- Ask for Disney gift cards as gifts. You can tell your friends & family members to give you Disney gift cards. Thus, every Birthday, Christmas, or any other celebration you receive Disney gift card. For this effort, youll get 100% free Disney gift cards.
- Reward websites give free Disney gift cards. You may earn dollars in Disney gift cards for your upcoming trip. You only need to carry out tasks, and other short activities.
- Here are some rewards sites that allow you to earn Disney gift cards:
The www.gifthunterclub.com website
Coca-Colas Rewards Program
- Shopkick is a fun and easy way to earn gift cards for the shopping you already do. There are many easy ways to earn reward points called kicks. Redeem your kicks for gift cards and enjoy. Its that easy!
Also Check: Doordash What Is The Red Card For
The Disney Gift Card Egift Is Now Available
by Virginia Scanlon, Manager Alliance Management, Disney Gift Card Services
The convenience of Disney Gift Card has just arrived in your inbox! The new Disney Gift Card eGift can be redeemed anywhere Disney Gift Cards are accepted and are scanned directly from your mobile device or a printed copy of the eGift.
Sending it as a last-minute gift? eGifts are delivered to any valid email address the same day theyre ordered! Its all the magic of sending someone you love a Disney Gift Card, now made even more convenient. And just like any Disney Gift Card, an eGift can be used for practically all things Disney: whether its in Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, Disney PhotoPass, DisneyStore.com or Disney Store locations in the U.S. With the holidays coming up, Disney Gift Card is ready to make shopping simple for you and perfect for everyone on your list!
Prefer a traditional gift card? There are hundreds of additional Disney Gift Card designs available at DisneyGiftCard.com!
Disney Gifts Cards Make Perfect Holiday Gifts
by Kristin Sabol·November 28, 2021
I dont know about you but I am always looking for simple and easy ways to streamline my holiday shopping! And surprising a friend or loved one with a Disney gift card is a great option. Who doesnt love getting something from Disney? And Disney gift cards allow them to get exactly what they have had their eyes on.
There are so many great options when it comes to this awesome Disney offering. Read on for the need to know on Disney gift cards.
Also Check: Gift Card Exchange Machine Giant Eagle
Disney Gift Cards Cashback
Cashback portals and apps work either of two ways:
- You click through a portal on a desktop or mobile sites so that cookies can track your activity.
- Or, you link your credit or debit card to the app. It registers when you use the card at a participating merchant and award points or cashback.
- The cashback app save you money on everyday purchases.
- Sometimes you may receive cashback or points for the gift cards you buy. But, they are not part of the terms and conditions
Check out this guide: how-to-buy-discounted-disney-gift-cards
How To Check Disney Gift Card Balance Without Scratching
Type giftcardbalancenow.com on your browser:
- Once there, type the name of Disney and follow the prompts.
- After you enter the card number, the spendable balance on the gift card will display within a few seconds.
- If youre asked for the pin, youll usually find it on the back of the card under the gray covering that you scratch off.
Don’t Miss: Gift Card Bin Store Locator
Disney Gift Card By Mail
Free shipping to any U.S. addressGood for practically all things Disney!
Available in denominations starting at $25 up to $500.
Redeemable at shopDisney.com, Disney Store locations in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, participating locations at Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida, Disneyland® Resort in California, Disney Cruise Line®, and Adventures by Disney®.
To check your available balance, click here.
Write The Egift Card Number On The Bill
Do like we did and write the eGift card number on the bill when it arrives. Be sure to include the personal identification number if applicable. If youre worried about having cell phone reception once you get into the restaurant, take a screenshot of the eGift card via your phone before you leave. That way, you dont need the gift card app, email or website to workyou simply need to pull up a photo from your phone. Most phones can access images without Wi-fi or full bars.
You May Like: Check Mcdonald’s Arch Card Balance
Can I Use A Disney Gift Card Online
Absolutely! This is one of the best perks of the gift card. You dont have to be visiting Walt Disney World to experience it. You can easily use your Gift Card online at DisneyWorld.com, Disneyland.com, shopDisney.com, DisneyCruiseLine.com, DisneyBeachResorts.com, and runDisney.com.
This is the perfect option for any Disney fan in your life.
Answers To Your Questions About Disney Store Gift Cards
Where can Disney Store gift cards be used?
So, youve got a Disney Store gift card, congratulations! Now comes the tough decision, where do you use it? Whether youve received an electronic gift card or a physical gift card, you can redeem your Disney Store gift card easily. Visit any Disney Store located throughout the United States and pick up your purchase there. Or, visit ShopDisney.com and check out all the amazing merchandise thats available online. Both types of gift cards are redeemable either in store or online, so youll never have to worry about missing out on your favorite Disney items.
Did you know that Disney Store gift cards are also accepted at participating locations in both Disney World and Disneyland, as well as Disney Cruise Line and Adventures by Disney? You have the choice to redeem your Disney Store gift card in six possible ways! What could be better than that?
What stores sell Disney Store gift cards?
Disney Store gift cards are available at all Disney Store locations and can be purchased in a variety of denominations. You can also head over to ShopDisney.com and purchase a gift card there. Send a physical gift card with free shipping to any address in the United States, or send it via email where the recipient will be immediate access to it.
Check out discount Disney Store gift cards available on Gift Card Granny and never pay full price again!
Can I use a Disney Store gift card online?
Do Disney Store gift cards expire?
Read Also: Does Zola Take A Percentage Of Cash Gifts
Where Can I Redeem A Disney Gift Card
The best part about receiving a Disney Gift Card is they can be used on almost all things Disney! Thats right! Food, merchandise, services, and more.
If you are lucky enough to receive a holiday gift card, it can be redeemed:
- Walt Disney World® Resort
The Disney Gift Card cannot be redeemed for a Disney+ subscription at this time.
What Are Disney Gift Cards
A Disney gift card is reloadable, prepaid, stored-value card. It is an alternative to cash for purchases within Disney store or related businesses. The card is not Disney Rewards Redemption Card.
- Disney Gift Card Services, Inc. are the issuer of the Disney gift card.
- Most Disney gift cards will come in $50 cards, $100 cards. And others range from $25, $500 allowing you to choose the amount to load on the gift card. There is also a large selection of designs to choose from.
- Note: At DisneyStore.com two types of gift cards are available. The Physical Gift Card and the Disney Gift Card eGift.
- The physical gift card are in a conventional plastic card format. While the eGift is in electronic form. Please note that your confirmation email is your sale proof.
- These cards act as a convenient cashless purchasing at various Disney locations. They reduce the need for cash on hand.
You May Like: Check Lulu Gift Card Balance
Answers To Your Questions
A Disney+ gift subscription is an easy way to give one year of Disney+ to someone special. When you purchase the gift subscription for $79.99, youll be paying for their first year of Disney+. After a year, theyll have the option to add their own payment details and continue their subscription.
Gift subscriptions can only be redeemed by new Disney+ subscribers.
When you purchase a one-year gift subscription, youll provide an email address for your recipient, choose a delivery date, and have the opportunity to write a special message. On your chosen date, well email your recipient with instructions on how to redeem their gift subscription.
No, if your recipient already has a Disney+ subscription, they will not be able to redeem your gift. Gift subscriptions can only be redeemed by new Disney+ subscribers. They cannot be used to pay for an existing subscription.