How To Check A Barnes & Noble Gift Card Balance In 3 Ways
- You can check your Barnes & Noble gift card balance online, by phone, and in store.
- Barnes & Noble gift cards can be used on the store’s website, at a physical Barnes & Noble location, or on the Nook ebook store.
If you’re shopping for a book lover, Barnes & Noble offers gift cards that can be used both online and in store. You can purchase a card with a pre-set amount, or choose your own amount up to $2,000. After receiving a gift card, you can activate it by calling a toll-free number or go online to activate and use it instantly.
Once activated, using the gift card is easy, so knowing how to check your card’s balance is a must. Fortunately, Barnes & Noble has three different ways to check your balance.
Best Sites About Barnes And Noble Discount Codes For Students
With barnes and noble discount codes for students from CouponsDoom, you will be a wise online shopper! You will save up to 50% on any purchase by using our most recent coupon codes and hot offers. CouponsDoom verifies and updates every code on a weekly basis, so don’t wait any longer to buy and save with us!
Barnes & Noble Gift Card Support
Are you looking to check your Barnes & Noble gift card balance or have specific questions? Use the check balance link or call the Barnes & Noble gift card support number below. Ask the Gift Card Girlfriend a question about checking a Barnes & Noble gift card balance and find answers to common gift card balance questions.
Also Check: Can I Buy Audible Gift Cards
Explore Donotpays Products And Save Both Time And Money
Are you sick and tired of spending ages on the phone with customer support trying to get more info about how to return a faulty product and get a refund? Maybe youd like to cancel memberships you dont use but cant find that unsubscribe button anywhere? DoNotPay can help you sort out all of these issues in a jiffy!
How Are Barnes & Noble Egift Cards Different From Barnes & Noble Plastic Gift Cards
Barnes & Noble Plastic Gift Cards are physical gift cards sent to recipients via mail and Barnes & Noble eGift Cards are sent via e-mail and can be printed out. Both plastic and eGift cards have no fees or expiration dates and are redeemable at any Barnes & Noble store or online at BarnesandNoble.com.
You May Like: How To Use Vanilla Gift Card On Roblox
How Are Barnes & Noble Egift Cards Delivered
Barnes & Noble eGift Cards are delivered as follows:
- Your recipient will receive an email message from GiftCards.com that contains a link to the Barnes & Noble Gift Card.
- The link will take the recipient to GiftCards.com and prompt the user to enter the email address that received the eGift card and a captcha must be completed. From there, they will be taken to a page that has a link to the activation page.
- You will also receive a confirmation email. If the recipient does not receive the merchant eGift card, instruct the recipient to check their email as well as any SPAM or promotion folders or automatic filters for an email from GiftCards.com.
How To Earn Money On Groceries And Pharmacies With Loyalty Programs
A lot of value-conscious shoppers enjoy loyalty programs because of deep member-only discounts. Others enjoy having promotions and recommendations tailored to their personal shopping history.
- Kroger Plus lets you earn points for every dollar you spend in one of the company’s stores, and you can use those points to purchase gas at a discount. You’ll also get exclusive discounts on items throughout the store.
- Albertsons Just for U allows you to earn points while you shop towards discounts on gas or groceries. Add Reward offers online to get free grocery items or cash discounts on your basket.
- Publix just needs a phone number, which you type in at the register to use digital coupons, and an email address, which shoppers must now provide to sign up for the digital coupon program. And bingo Ã¢â¬â now the store has everything it needs to learn what you like to buy and provide you with personalized suggestions, coupons, and special offers.
- HEB Points Club Rewards allows you to earn 5 points for every dollar you spend on most items. You will also receive 15 points for every dollar you spend during special Triple Point Events. Membership also entitles you to exclusive benefits such as membersÃ¢â¬âonly promotions. Approximately every three months, your HÃ¢â¬âEÃ¢â¬âB Dollars will credit your Points Club Rewards card, which is redeemable at any Waco HÃ¢â¬âEÃ¢â¬âB store. The amount of the HÃ¢â¬âEÃ¢â¬âB Dollars will be determined by how many points you accumulate.
Also Check: Where I Can Sell Gift Cards
What Are Other Popular Loyalty Programs
- began as a way for members to get free, fast shipping but has evolved to now offering access to original content, from movies, shows, ebooks, magazines, comics, music, and more. Amazon provides a credit card that often has a $30 gift card upon signing up along with 5% cash back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market, 2% cash back at restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores, with 1% cash back on other purchases. The card doesn’t have annual fees and foreign transaction fees. Add up these points and use them for your next Amazon.com purchase.
- TargetÃ¢â¬â¢s REDcard that you can get as a credit card or a debit card. Many customers consider a must-have because it’ll save shoppers 5% on every purchase, gives free shipping for online orders, an additional 30 days for returns with no annual fee, and access to RedCard Exclusives.
- Kohl’s Yes2You Reward allows members to earn 1 point for every dollar they spend at Kohls. On the first of every month, you’ll get a $5 reward for every 100 points earned. The points do expire after 30 days, so they should be redeemed frequently.
- Starbucks has an excellent program for rewards Ã¢â¬â just be sure to use the app to maximize the benefits. You can download the app and sign up for free. Every day there are Bonus Stars you can participate to earn on top of the two stars for every dollar spent with Starbucks. Stars can redeem add-ons like extra syrups, drink upgrades, and free items.
Can I Reload My Egift Card After I’ve Spent The Whole Value
Barnes & Noble GiftCards.com gift cards are not reloadable. Once the value of the card is depleted, the card is no longer valid. However, we recommend keeping the gift card until you are certain that items purchased with the card will not need to be returned. We offer reloadable cards to corporate customers at OmniCard.com.
Recommended Reading: How To Add Visa Gift Card To Amazon Account
How To Check Your Barnes & Noble Gift Card Balance Online
If you want to check your balance online, you can access your balance through the company’s website.
1. Go to the Barnes & Noble website.
2. Hover your mouse over the Stationery & Gifts tab at the top and select Gift Cards in the drop-down menu.
3. Select Check Gift Card Balance in the center of the page.
4. Enter the card or validation number, along with the card’s PIN.
5. Click Check Balance. The amount will display below the button.
What Is Barnes & Noble And How Are They Different
Barnes & Noble is the largest bookseller in the world, and a leader in the retail areas of content, educational products, and digital media. Barnes & Noble Inc. operates 672 Barnes & Noble store locations in all 50 United States, plus the e-commerce site BN.com. Furthermore, their NOOK digital line offers NOOK devices like tablets and e-readers, and a large selection of NOOK books. They strive to be the best retailers in the book business, all while supporting authors, publishers, and book lovers in the communities they serve.
Don’t Miss: How To Purchase Online With Visa Gift Card
Donotpay Helps You Get The Money From Your Barnes & Noble Gift Card
If you dont want to spend the remaining balance in a B& N store or if you cant purchase anything for the money you have left, DoNotPay is here to offer a solution. We will help you return the gift card for cash in a few clicks.
in 11 states plus Puerto Rico. If you , we will assist you in getting the money from your gift card regardless of which state you live in.
- Find a B& N office in a cash back state
- Send a cash back request on your behalf
To use our product, follow the steps below:
Well send the request to the company, and youll receive your money by mail within 14 business days.
What Can You Buy With A Barnes & Noble Gift Card
You can buy a wide array of products with your Barnes & Noble gift card. Choose from their wide selection of books and NOOK ebooks in all genres, office and home supplies, NOOK devices like tablets and e-readers, games and collectibles, magazines, movies on Blu-Ray and DVD, textbooks, music, and annual memberships. However, you cannot purchase more gift cards or egift cards, or subscriptions to NOOK Audiobook and NOOK Magazine/Newspaper with your gift card or egift card.
Also Check: What Gas Stations Sell Gift Cards
How Do I Pay With A Gift Card On My Nook
Gift Cards can be added directly to your account from your NOOK Device or App. On most NOOK Devices, there is a Shop section in the Settings or NOOK Settings page. Open the Gift Cards page in Settings and, if necessary, tap Add Gift Card. You will be prompted to enter the Gift Card number and four-digit PIN.
Using Gift Cards For Purchases On Bncom
To save and manage your Gift Cards and eGift Cards on your BN.com account:
1. to access the “My Account” page.
2. In the Gift Cards section, click the “Manage Gift Cards” button. This navigates you to the Manage Gift Cards page. You may be prompted to sign in to your account.
3. Enter your Gift Card number and PIN in the appropriate fields and click Add Gift Card. Only type the numbers for the Gift Card. Do not include any spaces or dashes, as that will cause an error.
The Manage Gift Cards page will also allow you to:
- View the Gift Card currently saved on your account
- Remove saved Gift Cards
- Check the balance of a Gift Card that is not saved to your account
You will only be able to save 6 Gift Cards on your account at one time.
Gift Cards and eGift Cards that are saved to your BN.com account are automatically applied to your next purchase on BN.com, including NOOK content purchases such as eBooks.
Gift Cards will be applied to your orders first before any other payment methods. If the balance on the Gift Card covers the order, your credit card will not be charged.
Gift Cards that are saved to your account are automatically removed when their balance reaches $0.00.
Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase:
- Gift Cards/eGift Cards,
- NOOK Magazine/Newspaper subscriptions
Applying Gift Cards during Checkout
Read Also: How Much Is On My Publix Gift Card
How Do I Redeem A Barnes And Noble Egift Card
My Mom sent me a gift card via email to Barnes & Noble, and Im excited to use it, except I dont see how to enter the information on the checkout page? How do I redeem a B& N eGift Card?
Congrats on the gift card, I hope its enough to buy your next favorite book, audiobook, or NOOK ebook! Im always reading one book or another and you can find me on Goodreads! so I know the joy that a gift card to Barnes & Noble can bring. Unfortunately, youre right that the online experience seems to be a bit confusing, particularly when compared to how easy it is to show the eGift Card to a cashier at a physical retail store. They just scan the graphic right off your phone screen, it is applied to your purchase, and youre walking out with your new goods in just a moment or two.
On the plus side, once you do redeem your B& N gift card, that balance stays in your account, so whether you then opt to go the retail route or stay online, any unused balance will patiently await your next transaction. This means that once entered, you can recycle the printout or even discard a physical gift card in the future. Handy!
Best Sites About Discount Barnes And Noble Gift Card
Smart online shoppers will never let these discount barnes and noble gift card pass away. Get any coupons you want at CouponsDoom, and grab the chance to save up to 80% on your online purchases. All of coupon codes and deals at CouponsDoom are totally free and verified by a professional team, so invalid coupons don’t have any opportunity to show up on our website.
Recommended Reading: Where Can I Buy Reloadable Gift Cards
How To Check Your Barnes & Noble Gift Card Balance By Phone
Barnes & Noble also gives you the option to call their toll-free number to check your balance. Dialing 1-800-295-3029 will connect you to an operator who will ask you to enter “8” before entering your gift card number and the pound key. You’ll be instructed to enter your PIN before being told your card balance.
Shopping At Barnes & Noble With A Gift Card Balance
Now the page actually updates to show the new card and its current balance:
As you can see, my gift card was worth $20. Nice. Thatll be a couple of NOOK ebooks!
In fact, now I can jump right back to the checkout process and this time in the checkout area itll show that the value of the gift card has been automatically subtracted from the total cost of the transaction:
Turns out that my $20 gift card perfectly covered the $19.97 cost of the three ebooks I purchased. Cant complain about that!
Generally speaking, once you have redeemed the egift card on the site, you can just shop as normal and know that when you get to the checkout process the balance of your card or cards! will automatically be applied. Easy enough!
Pro Tip: Ive also been writing about Amazon, eBay, Barnes & Noble and other online commerce sites since the dawn of the Internet. Really. Please do check out my online shopping help area for more tutorials and articles!
Read Also: How To Buy Vanilla Gift Card
Is There A Barnes And Noble App For Android
Browsery is available for Android and iOS users. It blends technology with the Barnes & Noble experience of community, conversation and peer-to-peer recommendations to deliver a new kind of digital browsing that’s a gateway for users to find new books and talk about the ones they love with fellow readers. via
What Are The Best Sites & Apps To Get Cashback Rewards
It’s best to start with online cashback sites. These sites have no commitments, no hidden fees, and they don’t require a credit check. All you need is an email to start.
Give users short surveys for users to cash out with Google Pay. Questions relate to recent visits to stores, restaurants, and landmarks. Other questions are on your experience with a Google property such as Youtube, Gmail, Apps in Google Play, or hardware devices. The payouts can go up to $20. Unfortunately, it’s only available on android.
Don’t Miss: How Much Money Is Left In My Visa Gift Card
How Do I Add A Gift Card To My Barnes And Noble App
Gift Cards can be added directly to your account from your NOOK Device or App. On most NOOK Devices, there is a Shop section in the Settings or NOOK Settings page. Open the Gift Cards page in Settings and, if necessary, tap Add Gift Card. You will be prompted to enter the Gift Card number and four-digit PIN. via
What Is The Best Airline Rewards Program
Airlines often have their branded credit cards, but you can still earn miles and points from frequenting an airline with the same rewards account.
- Alaska Airlines Mileages Plus is a popular airline for flyers along the west coast. All members of the airlineÃ¢â¬â¢s rewards program earn tier-qualifying miles based on the miles physically flown, rather than what is spent for the flight.
- Delta Sky Miles is a great airline. If you need to travel internationally and can never go without checked bags, it might be worth looking into the Gold Delta SkyMiles Card.
- JetBlue True Blue offers additional bonuses for frequent flyers. For example, if you fly three round trips flights or six one way flights in a calendar year, you’ll receive 5,000 bonus points.
- United MileagePlus when you use your miles to book a trip with at least three one-way flights, you might be eligible to receive a free one-way flight between two of those cities.
- American Airlines Advantage if you’re looking for airport lounge access and VIP perks, American Airlines has an excellent airline club card. Their miles have the highest value for international travel.
- Southwest Rapid Rewards is another great domestic airline with routes all over the US. With points that have a higher value than its competitors for domestic travel.
You May Like: How Do I Use An Amazon Gift Card