Redeeming Your Southwest Gift Card
- A Southwest gift card can be used for Passenger travel only on Southwest Airlines, excluding Southwest Airlines group tickets.
- A Southwest gift card may only be redeemed at southwest.com, on the Southwest Airlines Mobile Apps and Mobile Website , by calling Southwest Airlines at 1-800-435-9792 , or at Southwest Airlines ticket counter locations.
- A Southwest gift card is not valid for the purchase of Southwest Airlines Vacation Packages, cargo, hotel, rental car, Southwest Airlines merchandise, Southwest Airlines group tickets, EarlyBird Check-In, oversized and excess baggage fees, upgraded boarding at the airport, Pet Fare, unaccompanied minor service charge, additional Southwest gift cards, or inflight purchases. Sales tax, security fees, and passenger facilities charges may be paid for with a Southwest gift card.
- Each purchase is deducted from the balance of the Southwest gift card. The balance will remain on the Southwest gift card until it is decreased to zero, at which time the card will be deactivated.
- You can combine up to three payment methods to pay for your purchase. Choose from the following combinations:
What Can I Redeem My Gift Card For
- One-way or round-trip dollar air travel purchases made on HawaiianAirlines.com
- Taxes and fees
- Purchases of Extra Comfort upgrades at time of booking or via MyTrips/Change Seat .
- In booking path purchase of miles/insufficient miles
- Purchase of held reservations
To redeem your Gift Card, we recommend that guests make their reservations online.
Purchasing A Southwest Gift Card
- A Southwest gift card can be purchased at southwest.com® with a credit card, by completing the online order form and following the directions provided, or by calling 1-800-435-9792 . A Southwest gift card can also be purchased at approved retail locations.
- Corporate Customers requesting Southwest gift cards for purchase exceeding $1,000 limit available at southwest.com can purchase Southwest gift cards by completing the Southwest gift card order form.
- There is a $1,000 maximum purchase per credit card per day at southwest.com.
- Orders for Southwest gift cards over $2,000 are not permitted by individuals. Orders for Southwest gift cards for corporate/business use have an unlimited threshold. For questions, contact .
- Only forms of payment with billing addresses in the United States are eligible for Southwest gift card purchases.
Don’t Miss: Zola Store Credit
Give The Gift Of Travel
We all know that time races by so quickly, so people are starting to trade material possessions for experiences. The idea of giving a trip as a gift is a rather good one since travel is remembered as an amazing experience in life.
When gifting travel this holiday season, airline gift cards are a great idea. If you gift an actual airline ticket, make sure your gift is open- ended, or that they are able to change the reservations. If you are thinking about gifting an international travel experience, make sure the recipient either has a passport, or you can gift a passport. A new passport costs $110 and while you cant actually get it for them, you can download the forms from www.travel.state.gov and give them the money for the passport. A passport is good for 10 years and it can take them anywhere in the world.
If you are trying to surprise your children with a trip this holiday season, you might consider leaving a few of the decisions to them. For instance, parents might decide on the destination, such as a theme park or the Grand Canyon, but let the kids decide on what excursions you schedule.
How to Give the Gift of Travel
When gifting travel, get creative! Wrap the gift card in travel themed wrapping paper and stick it in a quart-size airport approved bag along with a few travel-size plastic toiletry bottles filled with confetti.
A cute idea when gifting travel is to wrap up a travel guidebook to a destination and enclose your gift inside.
Pick Up A Gift Card At Foodland Or Longs Drugs
Want a physical gift card to include in a greeting card? You may purchase them at all Foodland, Foodland Farms, Sack N Save and Longs Drugs® stores. Find a store nearest you and purchase a gift card with your desired amount.
Earn 2X HawaiianMiles per $1 spent when you use your Hawaiian Airlines® World Elite Mastercard® on Hawaiian Airlines Gift Cards purchased at Foodland
Recommended Reading: Sell American Airlines Gift Card
Alaska Airlines Gift Card
While Alaska Airlines technically provides a gift certificate instead of a gift card, it works the same way. Choose your amount , customize it with one of the provided photos, and add your very own text. The certificates can be emailed or printed and mailed up to you!
The next thing you know, the recipient of this amazing gift will be jetting off to Portland, Cancun, or anywhere in between.
To buy: alaskaair.com
Everyone Loves The Gift Of Travel
You cant go wrong when you give a Hawaiian Airlines Gift Card to someone special. With over 35 enticing destinations to choose from, your loved ones can pursue their desired vacations and let their dreams take flight.
Gift cards are perfect for friends and family, co-workers and business colleagues. They make a great wedding gift for couples planning their honeymoons, and for recently retired folk who want to travel. Its also an ideal present for young college graduates wanting to explore the world.
Recommended Reading: Check Balance On Doordash Gift Card
Delivery Of A Southwest Gift Card
The following additional rules and regulations apply to cards delivered via USPS, FedEx, or delivered electronically via email:
- A Southwest gift card can ship via standard USPS for $2.95 and usually arrive within 4-7 business days.
- A Southwest gift card can ship via Federal Express Standard Overnight delivery for a $9.95 fee. Southwest gift cards requested after 12:00 pm CT will be processed the next business day Federal Express will not ship to P.O. boxes.
- For Southwest gift card orders of $500 or over we will ship via Federal Express Standard Overnight, delivery free of charge.
- A Southwest gift card cannot be shipped internationally or to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- Southwest Airlines is not responsible for Southwest gift cards that are undeliverable or not received due to inaccurate delivery information, including physical and email addresses.
- Delivery to an incorrect but deliverable address as provided by the purchaser is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Answers To Questions About United Airlines Gift Cards
Do United Airlines gift cards expire?
Yes. United Airlines gift certificates expire within five years of the purchase date. All gift certificates are non-refundable. If the total value of the gift certificate falls below $1USD the card is considered null and void.
How many gift cards can I use in one United Airlines transaction?
Only one gift certificate may be applied per purchase at United Airlines or United Express.
How do I check the balance of my United Airlines gift card?
Please have your gift card ready when you check the balance. You can check your United Airlines gift card from Gift Card Granny here.
What happens if I use a United Airlines gift card to pay, and then need a refund? Can the value be reloaded onto the gift certificate?
If you use a United Airlines gift certificate to pay for any transaction, and then the transaction requires a refund, you will be credited the money back onto an electronic travel certificate that is valid for one year. United Airlines gift certificates are not reloadable.
How can I purchase a United Airlines gift card? I heard they were being discontinued?
Yes– United Airlines is discontinuing gift certificates. However, all United Airlines gift certificates are usable for five years after the purchase date. You can also purchase United Airlines gift certificates directly from the United Airlines website until they discontinue them.
Can I combine my United Airlines gift card with a discount or miles group?
Recommended Reading: Amarktflow Gift Card
Using American Airlines Gift Cards
American Airlines Gift Cards are easy to redeem on AA.com. If you received a plastic Gift Card and you’re ready to redeem your Gift Card, be sure to gently scratch off the grey film covering the four-digit PIN # on the back of the card. Ifyou received a virtual card you may retrieve your Card# and PIN # by clicking on the linksent to you via email.
On the payment screen, enter both the Card# and PIN # exactly as they appear onthe back of the Gift Card. You may use up to eight giftcards at one time. If the total price of the ticketexceeds the value of your Gift Card, you may use acredit card for any remaining balance.
More About Gift Cards
American Airlines Gift Card
American Airlines describes its gift card program better than we ever could: The whole wide world, it comes in a card, and it’s the perfect gift for anyone who loves to travel.
Plastic or virtual, the American Airlines gift card can be purchased for anywhere from $50 to $1,500, and you can use up to eight at one time .
Recommended Reading: Uber Gift Certificates
Hawaiian Airlines Gift Card
Say aloha to a game-changing present. The Hawaiian Airlines gift card is strictly used to purchase flights , but it can be purchased in any amount you want from $50 to $2,000 and used for air travel to and from Hawaii, throughout North America, and internationally.
United Vacations Gift Card Terms And Conditions
- A United Vacations Gift Card is non-refundable, has no expiration date, is fully transferrable, and is not replaceable if lost, stolen, or destroyed
- A United Vacations Gift Card is VOID if altered or obtained fraudulently.
- A United Vacations Gift Card is not a credit or debit card and has no implied warranties.
- United Vacations reserves the right, and holder or purchaser of the card agree, that United Vacations may at any time change the terms of the program or contract with another third party to administer the United Vacations Gift Card program.
- A United Vacations Gift Card may not be resold by any unlicensed vendor under penalty of law unlawful resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
- Use of gift cards for advertising or promotional purposes is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of United Vacations.
Delivery of a United Vacations Gift CardThe following additional rules and regulations apply to cards delivered via USPS:
Also Check: Door Dash Gift Card Pin
Why Customers Love Our Gift Cards
Complete flexibility: fly, stay, and travel with your preferred brands
Easy to buy online or in-store
Easy to redeem with our Travel Experts
Limitless travel redemptions: use on flights, hotels, tours, cruises, and more
Never worry about expiry dates
Plan trips with complete peace of mind
Questions? Visit the Help Centre.
Limitations To Keep In Mind
To sell gift cards through the MileagePlus Gift Card Exchange, your MileagePlus account must have been open for at least 90 days. Also, the programs terms and conditions note your account must have a positive account balance.
Although United will give you a quote for $10 gift cards, the terms and conditions state: Gift cards accepted must have a $15 minimum balance on the card and may have a maximum imposed. From what I could tell, the exchange will only accept gift cards up to $100.
If you decide to sell a gift card through the MileagePlus Gift Card Exchange, the miles should reach your United account within five business days.
Don’t Miss: Airbnb Gift Card Balance
Southwest Airlines Gift Card
Give the gift of flying to 85+ locations with the Southwest Airlines gift card. Available on Amazon, this gift card is available in $50, $100, or $200 or you can also purchase on Southwest if youre looking for larger amounts .
Southwest also gives you the option of emailing or overnighting your gift card. Last-minute gifting problems have just been solved.
To buy: or southwest.com
Lost Stolen Damaged Or Destroyed Cards
Treat your Gift Card or eGift Card like cash Air Canada is not responsible for any stored value balance if the Gift Card or eGift Card is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed. If it is lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or used without authorization, the value will not be refunded. Ownership and risk of loss is transferred to the recipient of the Gift Card and eGift Card immediately upon completion of processing of the order.
Airport locations are not authorized to deactivate or replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed cards. If you suspect that a Gift Card or eGift Card has been copied, stolen or compromised in any way, please contact Buyatab’s Customer Support or fill out the Gift Card Help Form at aircanada.com/giftcard. Replacement of lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed Gift Card or eGift Card may occur only if the customer is able to provide proof of purchase. Proof of purchase must include the unique card number which is located on the back of the card.
Air Canada and Buyatab reserve the right to reject any claim for replacement of a Gift Card or eGift Card where there is suspicion of fraud or dishonesty . In the case of the delivery of the Gift Card, we recommend that the Xpresspost or Express mail option be taken to allow for positive signature receipt of the package.
Recommended Reading: How To Delete A Payment Method On Doordash
Purchase A Gift Card Online
New! Hawaiian Airlines Gift Cards can be purchased online and sent digitally or mailed to the recipient of your choice. Simply select your purchase amount, enter your gift message, and choose how and when youd like it sent.
This is a great way to send a gift to someone far away or acknowledge someone at the last minute if time has gotten away from you. You can even buy one for yourself!
Exchange Your Unwanted Gift Cards For United Miles
The Points GuyMSN has partnered with The Points Guy for our coverage of credit card products. MSN and The Points Guy may receive a commission from card issuers.
Editors note: This post has been updated with new information.
Did you receive gift cards for the holidays that you arent that excited about? We have some good news: You can turn those unwanted gift cards into United MileagePlus miles through Uniteds MileagePlus Gift Card Exchange. Heres how it works.
Get the latest points, miles and travel news by signing up for TPGs free daily newsletter.
Read Also: How Do I Activate My Mcdonald’s Arch Card
Give The Gift Of Travel With A Hawaiian Airlines Gift Card
Fly to 35+ destinations
With over 35 destinations to choose from, making your loved ones dream vacation possible just got easier.
Choose from $50 to $2,000
Gift cards can be purchased in any whole dollar amount from $50 to $2,000.
No fees. No expiration. Ever.
There are no hidden fees. Gift Cards do not have an expiration date and they do not devalue over time.